🇦🇺 Credit24 Loan Review  : How It Works, Application, Payment, Contacts
- Forgot Zenka PIN And Security Question? Follow These Steps To Access Your Account Instantly! - September 25, 2023
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program Application/ Deadline Requirements 2023 - September 22, 2023
- 6 Pro Tips For Using 401k As Down-Payment Towards Your First Home - September 22, 2023
Credit24 (Australia) is an online loan service provided by IPF Digital Australia Pty Ltd under credit license 422839 that is available to employed Australian residents.
CREDIT24 LOAN REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY
To make a loan application, the applicant is required to be 18 years old or above Australian citizen/permanent resident earning at least $1,000 per month from employment whereby the funds are channeled pass through a bank account.
The applicant should also have a reasonable credit history, have an operational email address and phone number, provide proof of identification such as driver’s license, medicare card or passport and also be in a position to submit a 3-month bank statement.
CREDIT24 LOAN REGISTRATION AND APPLICATION
1. Navigate to the online loan application portal
2. Begin account registration by providing your first, middle and last name, date of birth, email address and mobile phone to receive security code to be sent via SMS
CREDIT24 LOAN AMOUNT LIMITS
Credit24 loan amounts range from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $10,000
CREDIT24 LOAN INTEREST RATES
The loan attracts an annual interest of between 24% to 48%
CREDIT24 LOAN TERM
The loans have a loan term of 1-36 months whereby repayment is through automatic direct debit from one’s account as per set due dates.
Early repayment is acceptable without any additional fees or penalties while late payments will incur a $10/week late fee.
CREDIT24 LOAN CONTACTS
IPF Digital Australia Pty Ltd
61-63 Great Buckingham St
Redfern NSW 2016
Tel: 1800 091 967